NCFR Claims, Returns, Cancellations, Refunds
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing and posted by the mid-October regular registration deadline?for a given year's conference. No refunds after the October regular registration deadline. No refunds for special events, workshops, or preconference events unless the event is canceled. Refund checks will be mailed approximately three weeks after the conference.
- All refunds are subject to an administrative processing fee of $50 ($30 for student registrations).
- Email Susan Baker, NCFR's accounting manager, about any annual conference cancellation/refund requests.?
Marketing Opportunities — Sponsorships, Exhibits, University Receptions, Conference-Specific Advertising
In the event that NCFR must cancel an annual conference due to low enrollment, inclement weather, or other circumstances that would make the event non-viable, registrants and marketing purchasers will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of the conference, NCFR has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration or marketing opportunities to the same event at a new, future date.
Certified Family Life Educator (CFLE) Fees
Journal Submission Fees
- Non-refundable and non-transferable
- NCFR memberships are non-refundable.
- If you would like to cancel your NCFR membership (though NCFR will not be able to provide a refund), please email NCFR membership staff or call NCFR at 763-781-9331.
Print Materials, Posters, Pins
Claims: Products received damaged must be reported to NCFR within five (5) days of delivery. Call 763-781-9331 or email NCFR to report damaged products.
Returns: NCFR is a small publisher and therefore we are not able to accept returns on most of our publications. We will, however, accept returns of Family Life Education: The Practice of Family Science as long as the Conditions of Return are met (see below). Please note: A 50% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund and all shipping costs to return books are the responsibility of the purchaser. Returns are not accepted on any other NCFR print materials or products such as posters or pins.
Conditions of Return
- A Return Authorization must be requested within six months of the date the books were shipped.
- All outstanding invoices must be paid in full before a return will be authorized.
- Books must be returned in the original shrink-wrapped packaging and be undamaged.
- All shipping costs to return items must be paid by the purchaser. C.O.D. shipments will be refused. We strongly recommend using a traceable shipping method and insuring the return. NCFR will not be responsible for books damaged during return shipping.
To request return authorization, please complete the Return Authorization Request portion of the NCFR Claims and Returns Policy.
- Cancellation requests of webinars must be received at least 48 hours before the start time (CST) of the live webinar.?
- All webinar refunds are subject to an administrative processing fee of $15.
- Email Susan Baker, NCFR's accounting manager, about any webinar cancellation requests.?