NCFR is committed to providing our members with a wealth of resources. Tools range from grant-writing resources for researchers, to regularly updated degree-program information, to a library of helpful curricula ideas, articles, videos, and more.
Find Resources By Keyword or Topic
- Resource Library — a wealth of articles, syllabi, research briefs, webinars, and more to help you in your field of work
- Resource Collections — a growing list of curated resource collections on subject-matter and professional?topics
- Upcoming Webinars and?On-Demand Webinar Recordings?— all our professional development webinars are available to attend live, or to watch later as?recordings of the live sessions. Also available for classroom use!
- Conference Session Recordings — video and audio recordings of sessions from past NCFR Annual Conferences
- NCFR Report — current and past issues, including Family Focus articles, from NCFR's quarterly member magazine
- CFLE Network — current and past issues from NCFR's quarterly publication for Certified Family Life Educators
- Family Life Education: The Practice of Family Science — This NCFR-published book for professionals and students provides a comprehensive examination of the Family Life Education profession.
- Research and Policy Briefs — NCFR provides policymakers with research on families to help inform policy decisions that affect families.
For Your Career
- Jobs Center — listings of family-field?job openings, and a place for organizations to post their?openings
- Career Resources — resources to help advance your career (getting funding, becoming?more involved in your professional setting, and more!)
- Degree Programs in Family Science?— a comprehensive listing of institutions offering family-related degrees